Only 3 years have passed since the first time I putted my spikes and I entered into the field for the very first time.Nothing unusual you could say…but when you have 27 years then its a little bit different...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New period is about to start

















A new season is about to start.A new season full of expectations but always with the same problems.I am strong as always but at the same time very tired.During the summer i had to work- an other time-3 months as a tourist guide for Spanish people in order to save some money for my winter trainings.
Probably those days i will change club.I feel very disappointed with the enormous -1000EUROS!! PER YEAR!! offer that my current club has done to me.I hope that during those 15 days-i have the right to sign for an other club from 15-31/10-i will receive some dignified offers.

1 comment:

David Guadarrama said...

Hola Antonis.
Como ya te he dicho otras veces...

MUCHO ANIMO!!!!! y mucha suerte.